Owned Warehouse Order Acknowledgement File Setup
Order Acknowledgements allow a warehouse to pass back confirmation to HubLogix that they have received an order and/or if there is an error with the order. .
See Vendor Partner Requirements on for high level integration requirements.
Areas for consideration
- File Name: Acknowledgments will have a unique file name to keep them separate. The default naming convention used is acknowledgement_mmddyy.csv but can be customized if needed.
- File Header: optional and configurable
- File Format: HubLogix has a standard format for acknowledgements, but most warehouses have formatting requirements. At a minimum, we’d need the order ID and a clear understanding of what message will be used to define a success and which is used to define an error. If you require a custom format, please provide a sample file with documentation to your Onboarding Coach.
- Item Identifier: HubLogix will assume the entire order is confirmed/errored unless the file also includes the specific sku.
- Frequency: This is typically done in a daily batch file, but HubLogix checks for updates every 30 minutes. If you provide files more frequently than daily, please make sure the file name remains unique.