HubLogix is a service that automates the updating of inventory between ecommerce platforms and the vendors (warehouses) that fulfill orders on a retailers behalf. Our service fully automates each of a) mapping of products from channel to vendor, b) updating quantity from vendor to channel, c) routing orders, and d) updating tracking from vendor to channel.
HubLogix Supports the following communication protocols in support of our services
- FTP (HubLogix or customer hosted)
- SFTP (customer hosted)
- Web Services / API
- EDI ANSI X12 (846, 850, 855, 856, 997)
Our documents can be exchanged in .csv or .txt files using common delimeter types and XML file formats.
In order for our service to meet our customer’s’ expectations, we require warehouse and third party fulfillment partners support inventory updates, order routing and tracking updates without manual intervention. We can support email-based ordering on a limited basis.
HubLogix can discuss vendor specific requirements, please contact your account manager or email@example.com to schedule a consultation.
The below sets forth more specific information about how HubLogix supports each of elements of the ordering process.
- Communicated at least 3 times a day or at most every 30 minutes – including weekends
- Inventory data must include SKU, UPC or Part Number, and Quantity at a minimum
- Multi-location inventory must be expressed in a single file with different columns per location
- Inventory file and cost file can be two separate files
- Click here for specific inventory file guidelines.
- We push orders every 15 minutes or less
- We map freight methods from channel to vendor warehouse and back
- Order can be filtered from the channel based on rules defined by channel data
- We do not store credit cards and cannot transmit any form of credit card information from channel to warehouse
- Click here for specific order file guidelines.
- We check tracking updates every 15 minutes or less
- Shipment updates can be as simple as order number and tracking number, or they can include carrier and line item information to provide a better expereince to the retailers customer.
- Carrier information can be mapped from channel to vendor when the vendor is able to provide carrier information with the tracking numbers.
- Click here for specific tracking file guidelines.